Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday...

It's another busy weekend ahead of us...I was going to do the neighborhood garage sale tomorrow, but am debating as the forecast is calling for rain all day. My dilemma - if I don't do it it won't rain...if I do, it will rain. BUT is the energy worth earning a few extra dollars? And I went through the kids' clothes yesterday and I have TONS of clothes...I can donate it all to charity...hmmm...

And then Isaac, my littlest for now, has his birthday party on Sunday. Nothing real crazy - just some friends at the house. I can't believe the little stinker is already 2...sweet boy - with sooo much personality.

Anyways, I thought I'd share the card I made from last week's Taylored Expressions cupcake challenge. Check it out at http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/. I combined it with the color challenge on Splitcoast last week as well (CC217) - garden green, cameo coral, and bashful blue. Gotta love a cupcake and a bella!!! Speaking of bellas, I got my final "treat" in the mail from Bellaland yesterday. I ordered some of the new stuff and boy is it cute! I can't wait to play with it all!
Here's the sketch...
and my card...
Details
Stamp: Cuppacakeabella
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Garden Green, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Punch from EK Success, Dots, Dimensionals, White Grosgrain, Copics, Cuttlebug HB Embossing Folder

No comments: