Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Sunshiney Day

ewww...can you believe that title for today? The sound of it makes me laugh. Anyways, not sure if I told ya'll, but I had won 20$ at Stamping Bella from Splitcoast's April Participation Winner. A few days later, my card was picked the winner for a bellarific Friday card by Stamping Bella themselves...another $20. So I had 40$ to spend in Bellaland. How fun is that?! I only got a couple of stamps - a ketto that I had to have, and a few sayings. I used it mostly for some new embellishments, and to try out some of the paints they carry. Can't wait to get my order! The bad thing is, coming to the US, it takes almost two weeks to get them!
So in celebration of my 'treats in the mail' - I figured I'd show a Bella card. This card uses Maisy Sunshine (reminds me too of the absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather we're having in North Texas!). This is a little bit older, as I did it for the Bella Release Challenge last month BRC01. All the details will follow! Have a wonderful day!
Details
Stamp: Maisy Sunshine
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday "Tuesday", Kraft
Accessories: Copics, Dew Drops, Labels 2 Nestabilities, Blue Bayou Ribbon

No comments: