Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Simply Demure

Rain, rain, rain...I know it's spring in Texas, but enough already. It is just that it has been every day and my backyard can't dry out at all. And with four kids, let me tell you about cabin fever. I'm getting grumpier too...more rain is in the forecast today. agghhh...
Today's card is using one of my beautiful Sugar Nellie stamps - Demure. Isn't she just gorgeous?! I used the sketch challenge from Splitcoast - SC226. I also got to play with new paper on this card - Urban Prairie from Basic Grey. The new paper from them is awesome - very unlike their previous collections, but oh so fun to play with!
Here's the sketch...notice I flipped it to be the other way...
And my card...
Close-up of coloring...
Thanks for stopping by!
Details
Stamp: Demure by Sugar Nellie, sentiment Fancy Flexible Phrases SU
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Urban Prairie Basic Grey
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, circle punch

No comments: