Monday, March 16, 2009

Another week's worth?

It's Monday again (my favorite day of the week). It is also Spring Break for the kiddos so I have all of the kids home, full time this week. I'm hoping to enjoy it and hoping it doesn't get to be too long of a week : ) I am also going to start potty training Jacob - wish me patience on that one!

I figured I better share my card using The Cat's Pajamas challenge from last Tuesday (since a new one will be coming out tomorrow). Check out Jen Del Muro's blog for all the details (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/). I am not a huge fan of the color scheme of pink, blue and yellow - but I will admit that by the time I was done with the card, I loved it. And isn't the sentiment perfect (yep - my birthday is Saturday so any reason to eat cake!).
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: