Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love you much...

The card for today is using the splitcoast sketch challenge, SC219. I love the sketch but it's hard to find just the right image for it. But this one from Stampin Up's "love you much" set was perfect. I used the Candy Lane DP, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette. I think it turned out perfect for that sketch!
Speaking of love - I have am so lucky to have such great friends out there! A couple in particular made my birthday wonder (and you know who you are!)...so a HUGE thank you to them! It really helps to have those good "gals" in your life! I got some wonderful gifts for my crafting needs - my Copics!!!!!!, some new stamps from the Cat's Pajamas, ribbon, an all-handsewn quilt, and two beautiful wonderfully fun purse/bags!!!! Those are among my favorites - and I'll be sharing them soon!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: