Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another year older...

Happy Birthday to me! That's right - I'm 34 today - I keep thinking I'm still in my twenties but I guess it's about time I snap out of that : ). Anyways, my dear friend Gretchen came over with yellow tulips and donuts this morning and told me I have to blog today...so thanks to her, here's a Saturday post. By the way, check out her blog - she just got on as a guest designer for Pez-A-Doodle Designs - http://www.in2stamping.blogspot.com/. I'm so excited for her (and thanks for the morning surprise!).

I went to her house last night - it ended up being late due to the husband's schedule...and just could not get any mojo going. I was going to do the color challenge (summer sun, riding hood red, and kraft with black being optional) and sketch challenge over on Splitcoast, and instead of doing two different cards, I made it a two-in-one. I have to admit, the colors were very outside my comfort zone, but I am happy with the result. What do you think?
Thanks for looking - eat some cake or ice cream for me!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is awesome! You did a fantastic job with this challenge...Hope you had a wonderful birthday today!