Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coloring fun

Isn't this just the cutest bella!? This is Peony Bittybloom - the purple is so vivid and beautiful in person! I also used a sketch challenge to get the layout done right - SC211 over on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I've got a few cards made and am ready to share, so hopefully I'll do good this week and update close to daily!
Last night I spent hours practicing coloring some images with the copics. These markers are awesome!!! I'm hoping to get the second set for my birthday - if not, I'll splurge, I think, on myself! My friend just got all 144 with her husband's permission - what a lucky gal! I'm completing the first set of 72...anyone who is a crafter knows you really do need all the colors as you may always need that one you don't have!

No comments: