Monday, March 23, 2009

A Piratey Monday

It's another Monday, and the kids are back in school. I enjoyed having them all home but at the same time, they can fight like pirates as well!
I just love this stamp from Hanna Stamps (www.hannastamps.com). Who can go wrong with a pirate Riley? I made two different cards but wanted to share both. The first is from the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast - SC218. The other is a simple way to show off some fun paper. The paper is from an All About Boys paper stack from DCWV. I also played with my copics to see what color I liked best for Riley - what one do you think - the lighter or darker???

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love the pirate cards. I think my favorite is the darker blue one, but they are both so cute. You did a great job with the copics too :o)