Sunday, March 8, 2009

What fun!

I went over to my friend's house last night and we were creating machines. I feel like we work well together as we can both help each other out when losing that mo-jo. Anyways, I have a bunch of cards made to share...so I'm hoping to post every day this week!!!

This one is actually one I did last week, but I wanted to show off my coloring with the Copics. I took a Copics class from Jen Del Muro (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/) the other weekend, and it really helped to see how to use the Copics to their fullest (I'm hoping for an advanced class soon!). Anyways, the card itself is simple, but I really thought I did a good job on the coloring! Both cards are different sketch challenges over on Splitcoast but I've lost my sheets so I'm not sure on the numbers!

More later! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: