Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! My what I wouldn't do for a pint of Guinness right about now...

The card I'm going to show you today is such a sweet little girl card...although I wouldn't mind if a fairy came around me and sprinkled some magic :)

The paper is Papertrey Ink's 6x6 Guidelines patterned paper pack. Love the purple and pink combo. I used the Bella sketch off of splitcoast, and love love love the end result! My good friend let me use some of her special flower button brads - it's always hard to use them but I'm trying to convince her that we are going to use what we have so we can justify buying more! We've already come to the conclusion that you really can't STOP buying as you need to freshen up your inventory with all those challenges out there.

So...here's the card - enjoy and have a great day!

No comments: