Thursday, March 19, 2009

Waiting...

I'm waiting for my second half of Copics to arrive by FedEx today - a birthday present from my parents and I'm thrilled...can't wait to see what another 72 colors will do to my collection :)

Anyways, I did the Bella challenge this week and I had a little difficulty deciding how to do it considering a lot of the "paper work" on the bottom was covered up. So I just went for it, picked some fun patterned coordinating paper, and made it. I think it's sweet. I used my Huggybella stamp (aren't these girlfriends cute!)...and Stampin Up's Bella Rose paper on one card, Cutie Pie on another. I think they are very bright cheery cards and a great way to spice up those "larger" stamps.

Still working on matching my copics with my paper - my friend Gretchen and I have been talking about how we need to practice blending together the colors to make that perfect shade...check out her blog as she's been doing some awesome work as well (http://www.in2stamping.blogspot.com/). I'm hoping we can get together on Friday night so we can make even more creations to share!!! This is so much fun!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: