Monday, March 9, 2009

Paper Airplanes

Happy Monday to everyone (did I ever tell you that Monday is my favorite day of the week - I know, I'm odd that way!).

Anyways, this card today uses Taylored Expressions sketch (TECC58) - http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ I bought this stamp at a stamp show recently and thought this would be perfect for that set! Aren't the paper airplanes cute?! I used some paper from an "All About Boys" DCWV paper pack...and of course, my copics! I've noticed that Kraft paper is "in" so I used that as well...I do like that paper!
Check out my friend Gretchen's card using this same sketch - http://www.in2stamping.blogspot.com/ I'll be sending you over to see her this week a lot as we did a handful of challenges together this weekend.
I'm also experimenting with my picture taking...it really is difficult to get a picture of a card that captures the details. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions...

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! You really inspired me after you got going on this card! The colors are fab and the little panda is so fun....