Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day One

Ok - so day one of my 21 day detox/cleanse. I've eaten my share of apples and carrots - and the shakes are a lot to stomach. But I did well - and there were many temptations and times I 'd like to grab something snacky but I stuck to it! I do have a headache but who knows if that's the detox or the stress of day.

I'm finally going to share the "flirty skirts" from the QUilts and More Summer 2008 magazine. I still didn't get a real good picture but you'll get the idea. These are real easy to make (I don't really enjoy making clothes), only take 1/2 yard of two fabrics, some elastic, and about 2hours of time. Hannah said she was only going to wear these two skirts for the summer. In a way, I think she does enjoy the things I make her...
Tomorrow I'll show you some wonderful bella cards - stay tuned!

No comments: