Thursday, June 5, 2008

Georgina Glamourpuss

I just love the new line of stamps from Stampinb Bella (http://www.stampingbella.com/). Of course, I could spend hundreds on all the different bellas but the Chichiboulie line is awesome! I've also soooo enjoyed using my copics to color them. I'm getting better with them...slowly but surely. Here are three cards with just a little different flare on each. LOVE 'EM! I used the rhinestones on the diamond ring - so so cute!





As for the detox, I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 7 pounds. It's day three today - and the cravings are supposed to stop. I'm feeling good though - not hungry - and eating a ton of fruits and vegetables. The problem with it is that I'm a picky eater so I eat apples, bananas, broccoli, salad, carrots, v8 juice (with the shakes). But I am feeling better and I feel like I"m losing that "bloat."

No comments: