Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So many toys, so little time...

My friend Gretchen went to the scrapbook convention on Friday and picked up the nestabilities for me - I only bought the rectangles and ovals, but YEAH!!! She then flew home and went to a quilting show for hours! We have so many fun projects to do! So little time...I think we all need more "me retreats" - don't we?! If only...

(I published a post with the pictures from the other day - oops! maybe I need some sleep!) Here is a card I made with another MFT set. I love this set and have made a handful of these - I'll post the others later but here's one to show you!


I need to figure out how I can sell my cards. I am getting quite a large inventory!

The boys go in for their surgeries in the morning. Things should go fine, but keep them in your thoughts! And I've got lots to share so check back soon!

No comments: