Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Sketch and Gardenia Gardenthumb

The sketch challenge (SC180) over on SCS (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/) was perfect for my Gardenia Gardenthumb. Yes, I do love the chichiboulie line - and in my shopping cart I have three more that I'd like to oder. Notice I said "like to" - I am putting a break on anything new for awhile, just to get some use out of all the goodies I've accumulated. I'm also using Basic Grey's newest paper, Euphoria. I'm not sure if you can even find it out there yet - my friend picked it up for me at The Great American Scrapbook Convention last weekend. Isn't it great to have friends to share your passion with?! Anyways, here are three cards that are just a different color scheme but love 'em! And I think I'm getting better at these copics. They are the best!









Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes you? I like a lot. I also, I do things art. my blog is: http://mariatrullols.blogspot.com

this is fantastic, and you!!