Monday, June 16, 2008

Just another Monday

I hope you all had a good weekend. Ours seemed busy - yesterday we went to my friend Gretchen's house for a bbq. They have a lovely backyard and pool. The kids were in heaven! Sometimes (ok so all the time), I worry about bringing my kids to some place new, especially when there's no kids, or even just one. I don't think my kids are bad, but with four kids, it can scare some people. Ok - so even though they're good, we scare almost everyone! There is a lot of "chaos" but it's a fun chaos. I felt bad as I think we may have scared them off! But I told Gretchen that when they're ready for kids, I can bring them over and they'll see what needs "childproofing." The kids had fun! And I got to see another good stampin friend too - which is always a treat!

Gretchen and I have been working on a lot of sewing projects and it's so fun to get time to do it all! I'll hopefully have those to share soon! In the meantime, I thought I'd share some more of my Riley's - these are the tractor Rileys. SOOOO Cute...I found some stickers at the dollar bin at Target that would look cute with this card - I'll try those next time. This cuttlebug folder seems to work well the more masculine cards. And of course - nothing like my copics to color!

It's off to a doctor's appointment to see if Jacob will be able to have his surgery on Wednesday.

No comments: