Monday, June 30, 2008

A fun Monday!

My stampin friend Paula (www.prbloom.typepad.com/my_weblog) came over today for coffee - she just bought a bunch of new hanna stamps - and made the most adorable cards (gotta have 'em!). She gave me some "photographing" tips so maybe we'll see a change for the better in my future pictures! It made for a lovely morning! The kids and I spent the afternoon at the waterpark here, which we all love! Happy Birthday to Emma - we celebrated her birthday there and her and Hannah are the best of friends - and so cute together!

Here's a card I made for my daughter's friends birthday. I used the Numbers CB folder, and used dazzling diamonds on the age (5). The set is the new one from MFT - Here's the Scoop. I of course used my copics! I wanted to use some crystal effects, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find it! I ordered some more, so until then I just used some stickles.
Check back for another card I made using this set - I'd post it tonight but there's something I wanted to try that Paula suggested - we'll see what a difference it makes!

No comments: