Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mommy Juice, anyone?

Quick update on why I need mommy juice - took the boys to get their tubes. Isaac, the baby, got the tubes. His ears were horrible the doctor said, so hopefully he'll get to feeling better. They wouldn't do Jacob because his lungs were sounding horrible. I took him to the pediatrician, who sent him to the hospital - long story short - I'm waiting to hear if the chest x-ray shows pneumonia, and I'll be doing breathing treatments every 2 hours for the coming days. I feel like a bad mom. Funny thing is - I'm waiting to hear from the doctor to see if I should bring Joseph in since he's been coughing for a few weeks, and just not himself. SO - mommy juice, anyone?

I made some Father's Day cards last night. I thought I'd try Jen Del Muro's SFYTT (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/). I love this set For Father from Stampin Up. Plus, it's masculine for birthdays or any occasion. I played with my nestabilities as well, so it was a fun night!


I've got lots to share this week, so check back as I'll be needing my blog break from my hospital duties!

1 comment:

LM said...

Kim!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little ones. You have some long nights ahead of you. I may have said this before, but there is nothing in this world like sick kids. You feel so bad for them, and become deliriously sleep deprived trying to help them. Take care of yourself as best you can.
-lm